Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20- Wolf Like Me

For the past three days I have listened to this song the last leg of my drive home.  Many times when a cd is in my cd player I do not take it out... I just listen to it one or two songs at a time over and over again.  This cd, I found myself listening to this song over and over.  I really do not think there is a better song to drive to. There are many Radiohead songs that are forever favorites for driving, but this song takes driving to a whole new level.  From the very beginning of the song, dancing is not an option it is a reflex.  Yes, people stare and smile or giggle, but it makes it that much more enjoyable.  I mean, is it really possible to even listen to this song with out getting into it? 

Yes, please turn it up!
Thank you TV on the Radio for making my drives more enjoyable and full of beautiful dancing fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment