Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15- Wake Up

The internet was down here all day yesterday... Day 14 is lost. 

This morning I woke up and like most mornings stumbled into the bathroom, hitting a few door frames, to relieve myself.  Gabe followed, and then went  to make his morning coffee while I decided to lay in bed for a while.  Of course I drifted back to sleep and stole another 20 minutes, unintentionally. Inside info: Me, I am unusually excited about sleep.  When I see someone lay down to go to sleep in a movie or on a tv show I get giddy just thinking about myself sleeping later.  And at night when I decide to shut my eyes to fall asleep, that few minutes before I actually fall into the unconscious- that is my favorite time of the day.  

Anyway, this morning I woke up for the second time to Gabe playing guitar.  He plays so beautifully, even though at any mention of his guitar playing he quickly tells you how he is so out of practice and hasn't played in x amount of time.  To me, perhaps it is because I am musical instrument talentless, everything he plays is perfect.  Slowly waking up to each pick and strum...

I can tell you, this was the best way to wake up and a beautiful start to my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment