Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62- Voice Mail?

I realized today that I had 10 voice mails that had just been lingering in my inbox for sometime now.  These were voice mails that I had not listened to, and most of them I had completely forgotten were in existence.  Well, I finally listened to them today and it was almost like going back into the past.  

I enjoyed, for some odd reason, listening to them.  It took me about 15 minutes to get through them all, but it was almost like I had a conversation with 7 different people when it was over.  I liked, I suppose.  I guess this isn't really something that was beautiful, but at this point I felt like trying to come up with something that I could type up tonight would be almost impossible.  It's not that my day was awful- my brain is just fried.  After 6 hours of conferences with parents I am not sure that I could even generate a genuine thought at this moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment