Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 68- How to Be Alone

I know I post a lot of videos.  I have to admit that I sometimes I do this because I am not simply in the mood to type out thoughts.  This conflict was mentioned to me by people when telling them my idea about this blog. But be assured that I never post a video haphazardly.  Every video I have posted has been something beautiful to me, whether it be something discovered that day in my YouTube escapades or in the past. 

As I post this video I want to give it what it deserves.  This video makes me smile inside.  This woman's voice-over slowly made its way inside of my head as I decided she has one of the most interesting and captivating voices ever.  Her message is just at beautiful and captivating.  The video is entitled "How to be Alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment