Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day ?- Hiatus

It was not by choice.  It was not on purpose.  It was inevitable.  

Our "free" internet decided to turn on us.  It once welcomed us with it's open, high speed, arms.  With no warning, it left us high and dry. I was nearing an intervention anyway.   I must say for a day or so I was a little lost, which is ridiculous seeing that a few months ago I was on a 3 year run with no internet.  After getting over the initial withdrawal symptoms, I rediscovered some simple pleasures in my life.  They are as follows...

1.  Morning walks
2.  Video Rentals
3.  Baking Brownies
4.  Eating dinner with the main entertainment being conversation
5.  Eating dinner on the back porch
6.  Hard Boiled Eggs (I do have a problem with boredom-eating)
7.  Thinking.
8.  No school email at home

...I will probably be adding to this list, my eggs just finished boiling . Seriously.  Cage Free, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment