Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53- MoodRegulatorrr

Today I had a very productive day.  I have learned that one important quality of a teacher is the ability to use every possible second of planning time while still making it to music, art, PE, science lab, or the library at the exact correct moment- just before the next class comes in- to pick up your kids and rush back to the classroom because you were just reminded that there are less than 50 days until the End of Grade test.  So I did my best to scurry around and get things done today.  

I was most thrilled about exercising today for the first time in 2 weeks.  I have been looking forward to it and can't wait until I can really use the machines, not feel like I am just piddling around as to not over exert myself.  But I must say that it was a beautifully thing to get back into it.  I have missed my "mood-regulator," cousin to the "smooth operator." 

By the way, I am still not 100% sure where this blog is going.  Perhaps I should have put more thought into that upon creating it, but I am just a procrastinating-wing-it kinda girl.  I will soon figure it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment