Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 92- Man, I am slacking here.

I had a super fantastic weekend. 
Friday night was our normal "date night."  Every Friday we indulge in some delicious Mexican food at a place that knows our orders by heart and brings us complimentary Sopapilla.  I look forward to this all week.
Saturday I had the privilege to take my dad to play laser tag for his birthday.  First of all it is awesome that he even suggested this, but more than that it turned out to be the most fun I have had in a long time! Afterward I went shopping at Michael's for jewelery supplies and finished out at Olive Garden- YUMMMMM. 

Today my sweetheart treated me to a healthy, delicious breakfast.  We took a bike ride in perfect weather to ICC and visited their duckpond. 

So, really... Could it get any better?


no.

No comments:

Post a Comment